Are you looking for Quick ways to make money ideas? Are you fond of traveling? well, In this modern era, many new things are available you can be a freelancer, working from home or as a digital nomad you can work on Travel blog working from almost anywhere. The thing you relied upon is the internet connection if you have a perfect connection you can do miracles, things are gradually changing and the streak of this change is moving very fast. Today we are here to talk about a travel blog so what is a travel blog?
A Travel blog is basically information about a destination of travel or just a traveling experience. But the question is how we can make bucks by creating our own travel blog? Or is it possible to earn 10K dollar a month? The answer is yes.
Let have a look at some high earning travel websites and popular blogs.
All Figures in USD:
• Matt Kepnes of Nomadic Matt (more than 50,000 USD per month)
• Johnny Ward of OneStep4Ward.com ($20,000 to $25,000 p/m)
• Dave & Deb of The Planet D ($15,000 to $20,000 per month)
• Earl of WanderingEarl.com ($12,000 per month)
• Monica of The Travel Hack ($10,000 per month)
• Nick & Dariece Goats On The Road ($10,000 to $12,000 per month)
• Sharon of Where’s Sharon Family Travel Blog ($10,000 per month)
• Milou of Explorista.net ($10,000 per month)
• Jon & Kach of Two Monkeys Travel Group ($10,000 to $15,000 p/m)
• James of Man tripping ($4000 to $6000 per month)
• Tim Leffel of Cheapest Destinations Blog ($6500 to $9000 p/m)
• Brett of Green Global Travel ($5000 to $7000 per month)
• Yoshke & Vins of The Poor Traveler ($4000 to $6000 per month)
• Kristin Addis of Be My Travel Muse ($4000 to $5000 per month)
• Jacob & Esther of Local Adventurer ($6000 per month)
• Stephanie of TravelBreak ($5000 to $15,000 per month)
• Christy of Ordinary Traveler ($5000 to $7000 per month)
CREATE A BLOG:
Things to keep in mind and the research you have to do to get some motivation we are here to help you at the max possible level. The blog is not on the list of quick ways to make money but if you properly devote yourself to blogging it will be soon fruitful for you in the long run.
- Step 1– Survey Travel Bloggers and How Much They Earn?
- Step 2– Travel Blogging Expenses – What are we paying for?
- Step3– How does Travel Bloggers Earn Money – Travel Bloggers Income Reports!
- Step4– Tips for Newbie Bloggers – What Should You Do To Monetize Your Travel Blog?
First what you need to do before starting your blog?
Let’s see in steps
1) VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS + FREELANCE WRITERS
If you are new to this and don’t have technical knowledge. The best thing to learn things but always remember you surely can learn anything but if you try to be a “one men army” things will get messy at the end, things will be totally devastating.
So its always better to hire a virtual assistance and proper freelance writers who can write for you or daily update your blog so your audience remain engaged and each day they find something new and interesting on your blog.
2. HOSTING, DOMAIN, PLUGINS + THEMES, WEB DEVELOPMENT, SECURITY…
Get Hosting & Domain
For higher performance go for Site ground but initially Host gator and Go daddy will be more than enough for you
AUTOMATION & MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Automation tools and management tools are necessary and we recommend these if you want to start your blog in a perfect manner
- Tailwind – To automate Pinterest
- Convert a Kit – Newsletter management
- Grammarly – For automated proofreading/grammar checking
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) – To use certain automation programs and improve security
TIPS FOR NEWBIE BLOGGERS – WHAT SHOULD YOU DO TO MONETIZE YOUR TRAVEL BLOG?
- KNOW YOUR GOALS AND HAVE A PERFECT BUSINESS PLAN.
- YOU SHOULD PROPERLY RESEARCH AND PLAN YOUR CONTENT AND HOW YOU CAN OPTIMIZE AND MONETIZE IT.
- ATTEND NETWORKING EVENTS VERY ESSENTIAL TO BE ADDED TO PR LIST.
- GET A COACH! ENROLL ON TRAVEL WEBSITES AND POPULAR BLOGS AND SOME BUSINESS COURSES.
- FOCUS ON WHAT YOU’RE GOOD AT – OPTIMIZE WHAT YOU HAVE! DON’T FOLLOW OTHERS MAYBE YOU CAN BE GOOD AT SOMETHING AND SOMEONE IS GOOD AT SOMETHING ELSE.
Start a Travel blog:
If you are starting a travel blog the most important thing is that you love to travel new places creates curiosity in you.
That’s the only way you can transfer or create in others, otherwise, if your pure ambition is to earn money maybe you will earn but it won’t last because the first principle of success is to do what you love most.
The Blogging world is free from gender discrimination and it doesn’t matter whether you are a male or a female.
Let me share with you a secret, almost equal number of male and female bloggers prefer solo travel. Because it gives you a chance to explore more about the culture of others and provide you the best way to get enjoyment from your travel trip. The bloggers thought they are male or female they are competing with each other on top spots so don’t be shy don’t hesitate to Start your journey as a travel blogger now.